What you will need:
- 6 1/4 Pound (lb) Cereals, corn grits, yellow, regular and quick, unenriched, dry
- 2 Tablespoon Salt, table
- 1 3/4 Gallon Water, municipal
- 1. In a large pot, brin water and salt to boil over high heat.
- 2. Gradually stir in corn grits.
- 3. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently to prevent sticking until mixture is very thick; about 30 minutes. 4. Serve topped with stew, or braised meats, or for vegetarians a mushroom sauce.
Portion Size: 190 Gram(s)
Recipe Makes: 50 Serving(s)