What you will need:
- 2/3 Cup Oil, olive, salad or cooking
- 2 Tablespoon Salt, table
- 4 1/2 Pound (lb)
- 5 Cup Tomatoes, crushed, canned
- 3 Pound (lb) Kale, raw, chopped (Swiss Chard or other greens can be used – this ingredient is optional)
- 2 Pound (lb) Onions, raw, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Tone’s Italian Seasoning
- 1/8 Cup Spices, pepper, black
- 1/4 Cup Garlic, raw
- 6 1/4 Pound (lb) Chicken, broilers or fryers, breast, meat only, cooked, roasted, chopped or diced
- Note – 2 Tablespoons of Italian herbs can be used in place of the various individual herbs.
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Heat a large pot or frying pan on medium heat; add oil.
- Add chicken pieces to pan with onion. Sear meat.
- Add onions and saute until translucent.
- Add Italian seasoning, pepper, and salt.
- If necessarry prepare chicken, onions, and seasonings in batches – placing each completed batch into hotel pan.) 8. Add crushed tomatoes to final batch in frying pan and add water. Bring to boil.
- Cover chicken and onion mixture in the hotel pans with the tomato mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven; stir in kale or other greens.
- Bake another 15 minutes.
Serve with creamy polenta.
Portion Size: 171 Gram(s)
Recipe Makes: 50 Serving(s)