What you will need:
- 10 Pound (lb) Potatoes, russet, flesh and skin, raw
- 12 Pound (lb) Vegetables, mixed, frozen, unprepared
- 6 1/4 Pound (lb) Cheese, cheddar, shredded
- 1 1/2 Quart Milk, lowfat, fluid, 1% milkfat, protein fortified, with added vitamin A
- 3 Tablespoon Salt, table
- 3 Tablespoon Spices, pepper, black
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Wash potatoes and poke with a fork. Place on baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 1 hour or until fork slides easily into potato.
- Remove from oven and let cool, about 20 minutes. While cooling, chop vegetables. Steam or roast until just tender. (If frozen, no need to cook)
- Once potatos have cooled, slice potato across top, push sides to open and scoop out potato pulp. Mash in bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Take cooled vegetables and mix potatoes and add milk and cheese. Mix well. Note: You can reserve some cheese to sprinke on top of the potatoes.
- Stuff mixture back into potato and bake in oven until
browned on top and hot inside, about 30 minutes.
- Note: Can be made the day ahead, leave at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking. Always use thermometer to check the center of the potato (min 141 F)
Vegetables mixed frozen examples, California Mix Caulifower, broccoli, carrots; any combination ok…approximately 1 cup serving 4 cups per 16oz
Portion Size: 287 Gram(s)
Recipe Makes: 50 Serving(s)