What you will need:
- 1 lb whole-wheat spaghetti
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp rice-wine vinegar or lime juice
- 1-1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided (optional)
- 4 cups snow peas, trimmed and sliced on the bias
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook spaghetti until just tender, 9 to 11 minutes or according to package directions. Drain; rinse under cold water.
Meanwhile, whisk soy sauce, sesame oil, canola oil, vinegar (or lime juice), crushed red pepper, 1/4 cup scallions and 2 tablespoons cilantro (if using). Add noodles, snow peas and bell pepper; toss to coat.
Increase heat to high; stir the broth mixture and add to the skillet along with snap peas, artichoke hearts and sprouted beans. Bring to a simmer, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to maintain a gentle simmer and cook until the snap peas are tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
To serve, mix in sesame seeds and garnish with the remaining scallions and cilantro.